Monday, April 18, 2011

Positively Positive

I want to always be surrounded by positive energy. Positivity fills my soul and lifts my feet off of the earth. It sends me sky high and fills me with nothing but love, peace, and tranquility.
I don't understand people that relish in negativity. Is their negativity driven by insecurity? Is it driven by fear? Why would anyone want to bask in the darkness of negative energy?
I know that life isn't easy, but if you focus your attention on the things in life that fill you up, living in the positive is a very real possibility. There will be people that want to take that from you and knock you down by telling you mean and hurtful things to make you feel small. But you must rely on your inner self to shut them down and fill yourself with even more love, compassion, and warmth.
Give yourself a hug and tell yourself how special you are. YOU ARE LOVED DEEPLY!

3 comments:

  1. ..soo....you can levitate?...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh..and 1 more thing...Can I slip myself the tongue?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the negativity can come from lots of places: insecurity, envy, dogma, etc. But I wouldn't worry about them, they don't deserve your attention and I doubt they ever have an interesting thought to share--unlike super awesome you :^)

    ReplyDelete