Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Chest Full of Butterflies

Sometimes my chest feels so warm and filled with butterfly wings fluttering about. There may be no good reason why, a song I am listening to, a memory with a friend, the thought of a loved ones smile, listening to a hearty laugh -- all of these things fill my chest with butterfly wings. I can almost feel them tickling my skin. These wings give me the courage to be the woman that I am. It's like that inner voice that says, "Just go for it". I think tonight, I shall take my butterflies for a walk to let them take in the scenery and flutter about at all the wonderful things that I am surrounded by.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you started a blog! I'll post a link to your blog on my own. So glad you're writing. Great outlet. What's up with that nutty pic below though? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this to be my positive outlet for all things that make me smile or ponder how great life is. And the picture of my mom is one of my favorites. I love when she is just being herself, no matter what people think. She makes me smile in this picture and that's the way I like to think of her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith, you are so inspiring. Thank you for creating this wonderful and bright blog so everyone can learn something from you!

    ReplyDelete